“Grid Resilience: How Do We Strengthen It?”
Fri., Sept. 14, 2018, 10 a.m. to noon
Wildfires, monsoons, heat waves and ice storms all stress the grid. What can be done to enhance the resilience of the grid from these kinds of stressors and others? What are common problems and innovative solutions? Join us for a lively discussion by a distinguished panel of experts on this critical topic. Early bird tickets on sale now!
The Alliance panel is organized in partnership with the Global Action Climate Summit.
Here’s the great lineup of speakers so far:
- Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E). Chris Benjamin. Director of Corporate Sustainability.
- Southern California Edison (SCE). Erik Takayesu. Managing Director of Integrated Innovation and Modernization.
- Origin, Inc., Australia’s largest energy provider and longtime partner in Chinese power projects. Cameron Briggs. Head of Future Energy.
- California Independent System Operator (CAISO). Delphine Hou. Manager, State Regulatory Affairs.
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. Dr. Wei Feng of LBNL’s China Energy Group. Expert on smart grid and microgrids in China and U.S.
- Cadmus Group. Speaker TBD.
We hope you’ll join us for this timely and important discussion. Buy your early bird tickets now!
Global Action Climate Summit
Sept. 12 – 14, 2018
Our panel on grid resilience is part of the Summit hosted by California and Gov. Jerry Brown. The Summit, a followup to the Paris agreement and COP21, will bring together leaders from around the world to tackle climate change. Click here for the latest info on the Summit.